MVCA facilitates the development of strong connections within Michigan’s entrepreneurial and investment community and broadens those networks through targeted meetings and events.
Interested in attending MVCA events, but not currently a registered member? Find out how to become a MVCA member here.
Please contact Ara@MichiganVCA.org with any questions regarding MVCA’s event schedule. MVCA members, keep an eye on your inboxes for invitations to these upcoming events!
- February 11 – All MVCA Member Networking Reception (Beringea, Farmington Hills)
- May 12, 2020 – MGCS After Party (More details forthcoming)
Below is a preview of the events happening in our community in the next few months!
Please keep in mind MVCA does not host the events listed below. If you have any questions about an event, please contact the appropriate event host.
- January 14 – Career Connections and Coffee
- January 16 – Start Your Own Business
- January 22 – Ypsi 9th Hour: Back Office Studio
- January 22 – SBIR/STTR 101: Introduction and Overview
- January 23 – Detroit: TEN Capital Investor Reverse Pitch & Startup Pitch Event
- January 30 – Leaning Your Product Design: Preparing Your Product for Manufacturing (LTU Centrepolis Accelerator)
- January 30 – Lakeshore Advantage Annual Meeting
- February 18 – Startup Career Fair
- March 24 – Lansing Youth Startup Expo
- May 12 – 13 – Midwest Growth Capital Symposium
- October 7 – UnDemo Day (Renaissance Venture Capital Fund)